Customer Reviews for Oxy Sparkle Non-Chlorine Shock for Pools
Review 1 for Oxy Sparkle Non-Chlorine Shock for Pools
Share this review:
Fantastic product for the Spa too...
Date:February 1, 2012
"This product is better known as MPS, it's a non chlorine shock for Pools and Spa's This is a much better deal than the smaller container of "Spa Shock" and contains the same chemical
I use Dichlor in the spa "Aquarius #1 stabilized chlorine granules" (granules only, no tablets), 1 teaspoon per bather per use, then use this product 2.5 tablespoons for 250 gallon or 5 tablespoons 500 gallon once a week. It's a powerful oxidizer that gets rid of 'bather waste' sweat etc in the water, it also works to remove chloramines (used up chlorine that has a strong chlorine smell), and helps keep the water clean and fresh.
This is much better than shocking with a big dose of Dichlor chlorine because it doesn't add more stabilizer (CYA Cyanuric Acid on your water test) and you can swim within 1/2 hour of adding this product."